Kids’ Choice Awards Access Pass Sweepstakes – nick.com/roarinwaters
The Kids’ Choice Awards are coming and it’s going to be EPIC!
But it wouldn’t be the Kids’ Choice Awards without YOU so here’s your chance to win access to the 2015 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards on March 28th! What kind of access you say?
Nick.com and CapriSun Roarin’ Waters are sending one grand prize winner to Los Angeles to meet Breanna Yde and Benjamin Flores Jr. from Haunted Hathaways, walk the Orange Carpet and of course, tickets for the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards! Plus, 1,000 other winners will receive Kids’ Choice Awards prize pack!
Enter To Win
Starting today, visit Nick.com/RoarinWaters and get your parent’s permission to enter the Kids’ Choice Awards Access Pass Sweepstakes. Then, return each day until February 28, 2015 for another chance to win the grand prize consisting of a trip for four to Los Angeless (airfare, hotel accommodations at the Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza and mid-sized automobile rental included) to attend the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards including the opportunity to walk the orange carpet and meet and greet with Nickelodeon talent Breanna Yde and Benjamin Flores, Jr.! You could also win 1 of 1,000 prize packs featuring a Kids’ Choice Awards branded kite and locker mirror!
Entries will be open from 12:00:01 p.m. ET on January 26, 2015 to 11:59:59 a.m. ET on February 28, 2015 so enter every day to earn as many entries as you can, up to a total of thirty four (34) entries.
In order to enter the Kids’ Choice Awards Access Pass Sweepstakes, you must:
- be a legal resident of one of the continental forty eight (48) United States or the District of Columbia;
- be between the ages of six (6) to fourteen (14) years old as of January 26, 2015;
- have your parent or legal guardian’s permission.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Jet Set To Pleasure!
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016