GearsOfWar.Totinos.com – Totino’s Gears of War 4 Sweepstakes
Calling all Gears of War 4 and Totino’s fans! Starting today, visit GearsOfWar.Totinos.com and enter on-pack codes from specially marked packages of Totino’s Pizza Rolls and Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza to unlock Exclusive Gears of War 4 downloadable content. Plus, you could win the Totino’s Gears of War 4 Sweepstakes.
A total of 63 lucky fans will receive an Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle. Each bundle consists of a custom Gears of War 4 Xbox One console, a Limited Edition Crimson Omen Xbox One controller, a Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition game for Xbox One, and a Gears of War t-shirt. In addition, 500 other winners will get a Gears of War 4 game for Xbox One and an Xbox One controller.
Unlock Exclusive Gears Of War 4 Downloadable Content At GearsOfWar.Totinos.com
Commencing on October 1st, you may purchase specially marked packages of Totino’s Pizza Rolls and Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza. Each package contains an on-pack code that can be used to participate in the promotion.
Once you obtained an on-pack code, visit GearsOfWar.Totinos.com and enter your email address to begin. Then, register for the promotion to begin entering codes and enter the Sweepstakes. Finally, follow the instructions to enter your codes.
Totino’ Crisp Crust Party Pizza:
- Triple Cheese, Pepperoni, Triple Meat, Combo, Supreme, Single Serve
- Multipack (Triple Meat, Pepperoni, Triple Cheese, Combo)
Totino’s Pizza Rolls:
- 15ct (Pepperoni, Combo, Cheese)
- 40ct (Pepperoni, Combo, Cheese)
- 90ct (Pepperoni, Combo, Cheese)
- 120ct (Pepperoni, Combo, Triple Meat)
- 34ct (Ranch Blasted Pepperoni, Cheddar Blasted Pepperoni)
- 150ct (Pepperoni, Cheese)
- 130ct Bacon Peperoni Pizza Rolls only at WalMart
- 130ct Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls only at WalMart
- 1st on-pack code entered: Earn a Zombie JD digital in-game code for Xbox One or Windows 10
- 2nd on-pack code entered: Earn a Zombie Lancer digital in-game code for Xbox One or Windows 10
- 3rd on-pack code and up: Earn a Zombie JD Bounty Pack digital in-game code for Xbox One or Windows 10
WALMART EXCLUSIVE ON-PACK CODE ENTERED:
To receive the Zombie Gnasher digital in-game code for Xbox One or Windows 10, purchase 130ct Bacon Peperoni Totino’s Pizza Rolls or 130ct Cheeseburger Totino’s Pizza Rolls only sold at WalMart.
Enter The Sweepstakes At GearsOfWar.Totinos.com
Once you registered to enter your on-pack codes at GearsOfWar.Totinos.com, simply hit the “Enter Now” button to enter the Sweepstakes. You will instantly receive an entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 563 prizes. Return daily through April 30, 2017 for more entries.
More About Totino’s Gears of War 4 Sweepstakes
Participation into the Totino’s Gears of War 4 Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Furthermore, each entrant must be at the time of entry to win.
The Sweepstakes runs from October 1, 2016 through April 30, 2017. During the Sweepstakes Period, each entrant may receive a maximum of one entry per day.
On or about May 3, 2017, all prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The total approximate retail value of all prizes available to be won is $100,635.00. For the winner’s names, visit www.gearsofwar.totinos.com after May 19, 2017.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by General Mills Sales and is administrated by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co.Comments (6 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)