FoodNetwork.com/grocerygamessweepstakes : Enter the Guy’s Grocery Games Sweepstakes and you could participate in the Grocery List Challenge!
This sweepstakes offer the chance to one lucky person to win a trip to the set of Guy’s Grocery Games in Santa Rosa, California (Flavortown Market) with the opportunity to participate in the Grocery List Challenge, which will be filmed and aired on television ! Eligible participants must enter online (no other method of entry) at FoodNetwork.com/grocerygamessweepstakes during the promotion period and they can do it once a day.
How to Enter.
The entry process is simple and can be completed in 4 easy steps as described below.
- 1) Start by visiting http://foodnetwork.com/grocerygamessweepstakes;
- 2) Complete the first part of the entry form (your information);
- 3) Optionally, complete the part 2 (newsletter) and;
- 4) Submit the registration form by clicking the “Enter Now” button.
You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes once you submitted the form.
Participation is limited to maximum of one (1) entry per day for a maximum total of 28 entries.
Entries will be accepted from 12:00 a.m. ET on September 1, 2014 until 12:00 p.m. ET on September 28, 2014.
In order to participate in the sweepstakes, all participants must be legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to the set of Guy’s Grocery Games in Santa Rosa, California, which includes:
- (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and guest between the major U.S. commercial airport in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Santa Rosa, California;
- (ii) three (3) days and two (2) nights hotel accommodations;
- (iii) the opportunity to participate in a Grocery List Challenge, which will be filmed and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, aired on television and/or the Food Network website.
Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $3,500.
More about Guy’s Grocery Games.
Guy Fieri sends four talented chefs running through the aisles in a high-stakes, high-skills, grocery store cooking competition. The chefs are hit by real-world challenges like finding workarounds when all the essential ingredients are suddenly “out-of-stock” or having to create a masterpiece when you can only cook with “5 items or less” or on a $10 budget. In the end, the food does the talking, as the last chef standing has the chance to make some serious dough!
All-new episodes (Season 3) starting Sunday, September 28 at 8|7c on Food Network.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016