ExtraTV.com Universal Orlando Colossal Adventure Sweepstakes
The ExtraTV.com Universal Orlando Colossal Adventure Sweepstakes is the latest exciting Extra TV giveaway inviting viewers to tune in to the show on weekdays for a secret word of the day and a chance to win.
The colossal new ride Skull Island: Reign of Kong is coming to Universal Orlando Resort and ExtraTV.com is giving you the chance to win a trip for 2 to experience it. Hang at the two amazing theme parks, stay on-site at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and experience the VIP preview of the colossal new ride Skull Island: Reign of Kong.
SEE ALSO: Fly Away With Nick Sweepstakes 2016
Watch EXTRA all this week for the secret word of the day then go to ExtraTV.com for your chance to win.
How The ExtraTV.com Universal Orlando Colossal Adventure Sweepstakes Works
During the Sweepstakes Period, participants must tune it to EXTRA on weekdays and take note of the Secret Word Of The Day that will appear on screen during the show. Then, participants must visit the promotional webpage on the EXTRA website at extratv.com/universalorlando to access the Extra TV Sweepstakes Entry Form.
Entrants must register by providing all requested information, including the applicable Secret Word Of The Day. Upon completing and submitting the form, an entrant will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes only if the Secret Word Of The Day is correct.
Entries will be accepted online between Monday, April 11 and Friday, April 22, 2016. Limited to 1 entry per participant per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
Extra TV Secret Word Of The Day
- April 11: ADVENTURE
- April 12: FLORIDA
- April 13: ORLANDO
- April 14: THRILLS
- April 15: VACATION
- April 18: ADVENTURE
- April 19: FLORIDA
- April 20:
- April 21:
- April 22:
ExtraTV Giveaways Winners
ExtraTV will randomly select 1 National Grand Prize Winner and 12 Local Grand Prize Winners during a random drawing to be held on or about April 25, 2016. The winners will each receive a trip to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida, as detailed below.
- National Grand Prize (1): A 4-day, 3-night trip for 2 to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. The trip includes round trip coach class air transportation for 2, on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Unlimited Passes for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando, tickets to see a Blue Man Group performance, the opportunity to attend the VIP Preview of Skull Island: Reign of Kong. A grand prize valued at $1,946.52.
- Local Grand Prize (12): A 4-day, 3-night trip for 2 to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. The trip package includes airfare for 2, accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort for 3 nights, Unlimited Passes for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando, tickets to see a Blue Man Group performance, the opportunity to attend the VIP Previewof Skull Island: Reign of Kong. A grand prize valued at $1,946.52.
You can find out who are the winners by sending a request to: Extra’s Colossal Adventure Sweepstakes Winner’s List c/o Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing 4001 West Olive Avenue Room 3034 Burbank, CA 91505.
The ExtraTV.com Universal Orlando Colossal Adventure Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia. Must be 21 years of age or older prior to June 22, 2016 to participate and win.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit extratv.com/universalorlando.Comments (2 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Newport-Pleasure Payday Sweepstakes 2017
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- WWE Universal Sweepstakes 2017 (WWE.com/UniversalSweeps)
- Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017 (Staples.com/TaxSweeps)
- HGTV Smart Home 2017 Sweepstakes
- Bates Motel Final Check-In Sweepstakes (AETV.com/BatesSweeps)
- McDonald’s Race To 100 Sweepstakes (PlayAtMcD.com)