Diet Coke It’s Mine Bottle Designer Promotion
If you love Diet Coke, chances are good that you also love the new limited edition bottle designs. What if you could design your own bottle? This is exactly what the Diet Coke It’s Mine Bottle Designer Promotion is all about.
Diet Coke fans can now create their own custom design using the Diet Coke Bottle Designer at itsmine.dietcoke.com. If your design make the cut, you could see it come to life, in crystals!
Plus, when you design a bottle and/or vote during the Voting Phase, you could be the winner of a vacation for two from Celebrity Cruises or win thousands of Diet Coke “It’s Mine” merchandise, instantly. What are you waiting for?
What You Need To Know
The Diet Coke It’s Mine Bottle Designer Promotion consists of a Contest, Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game running from February 1, 2016 through April 24, 2016. The Design Contest consists of three (3) phases, as detailed below.
- Contest Submission: Between February 1, 2016 and March 31, 2016
- Contest Judging: Between April 1, 2016 and April 10, 2016
- Contest Voting: Between April 11, 2016 and April 24, 2016
Please note that the Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game won’t be accepting entries during the Contest Judging Period.
Participation into the Diet Coke It’s Mine Bottle Designer Promotion (Contest, Sweepstakes, Instant Win Game) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
How To Enter The Diet Coke It’s Mine Bottle Designer Promotion
In order to get started with the Contest, you must visit itsmine.dietcoke.com during the Contest Submission Phase and register to create your design. Then, you’ll be offered the opportunity to design your own Diet Coke bottle by adding up to five layers from a series of backgrounds provided on the website.
Upon submitting your design, you will be entered into the Contest, you will receive one sweepstakes and you will automatically find out if you’re an instant winner. You are allowed to submit one custom design per day during the Contest Submission Phase so get creative and return every day for more chances to win. There’s also a limit of one sweepstakes entry and one instant win game play per day throughout the Contest Submission Phase.
During the Contest Judging Phase, a panel of qualified judges will select up to twenty (20) submission with the highest scores based on the following criteria:
- Creativity/Originality (50%)
- Visual Appeal of Submission (50%)
During the Contest Voting Phase, you may vote any of your favorite 20 Finalists daily. For each vote, you will also receive one sweepstakes entry and one instant win game play. Limited to one sweepstakes entry and one instant win game play per day during the entire Contest Voting Period.
Ten (10) Contest Prizes: A replica crystal bottle of winner’s winning Bottle Design.
Each contest prize is valued at $300 for a total of $3,000 in prizes for the Contest.
Two Thousand Six Hundred Twenty-Four (2,624) Instant Win Game Prizes:
- Diet Coke “It’s Mine” tote bag (104 prizes)
- Diet Coke “It’s Mine” t-shirt (1,896 prizes)
- Diet Coke “It’s Mine” tumbler (624 prizes)
Diet Coke will awarded of a total of $38,320 in instant win game prizes.
One (1) Sweepstakes Prize: A 7-night Caribbean cruise prize package for two and Diet Coke “It’s Mine” merchandise.
The Sweepstakes Prize is valued at $6,000.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit itsmine.dietcoke.com.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)
- Hunter Street Hidden Letter Hunt Nickelodeon Sweepstakes 2017 (Nick.com/Hunt)