CDW-G and Discovery Education 2011 Win A Wireless Lab Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older and who are employed, during the Term of the Sweepstakes and when prizes are awarded, at accredited public, private or parochial schools in the United States that are organized and primarily operated for educational purposes, containing any class with students from Kindergarten through Grade 12, and being considered tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Tax Code or being registered as a public school with the National Center for Educational Statistics.
Promotion Period : Begins at 5:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 3, 2011, and ends at 5:00 PM ET on May 2, 2011
Enter at : cdwg.discoveryeducation.com/wawl
Limit : Limit one (1) Online Entry per person/email address, per day and one (1) Twitter Entry per person/Twitter account per day.
Prize (s) :
Each week during the Term, the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing to award one (1) Flip Cam valued at approximately $149. A total of seventeen (17) Flip Cams will be award.
Each monthly random drawing will award one prize: a Digital Signage Solution package consisting of three (3) flat panel LED monitors, a media player and installation. The prize will range in value from $6,000 to $10,000, depending on brand awarded.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING/PRIZES: On or about May 9, 2011, the Sweepstakes Administrator will conduct random drawings to select three (3) Grand Prize winning schools to each receive a 21st Century Classroom, as follows:
- One (1) Grand Prize drawn from among all eligible entries received overall.
- One (1) Grand Prize drawn from among all eligible entries received from suburban schools.
- One (1) Grand Prize drawn from among all eligible entries received from rural schools.
- Schools will be placed into random drawing categories according to classifications as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Each Grand Prize will consist of a Mobile Wireless Lab valued between $40,000 and $43,000.
- One school will each receive twenty (20) Lenovo Notebook PCs, one (1) Epson projector, one (1) Epson inkjet printer, and three (3) Cisco wireless access points.
- One school will each receive twenty (20) HP Notebook PCs, one (1) Epson projector, one (1) HP laser printer, and three (3) HP wireless access points.
- One school will receive twenty (20) Toshiba Notebook PCs, one (1) Epson projector, one (1) Xerox inkjet printer, and three (3) D-Link wireless access points.
All Mobile Wireless Labs will also include: one (1) Polyvision interactive whiteboard and stand; twenty (20) student response systems; one (1) Bretford mobile cart, one (1) AVerMedia document camera, and one (1) Sony digital camcorder. Decisions as to which school receives which prize package will be made at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Each Grand Prize will also include a $5,000 Digital Media Grant for online and/or offline Discovery Education products to be selected/customized by the winning school.
Following the Grand Prize drawings, the Sweepstakes Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all school classifications to award the following prizes:
- Five (5) First Prizes, each consisting of a Promethean interactive whiteboard valued at approximately $2,000.
- Ten (10) Second Prizes, each consisting of a netbook computer valued at approximately $350.
- Five (5) Third Prizes, each consisting of a Canon digital camcorder valued at approximately $300.
Winner List : To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 31, 2011, to: 2011 CDW-G/Discovery School “Wireless Lab” Winners, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game