2009 NBA All-Star Balloting Sweepstakes
Eligibility : The 2009 NBA All-Star Balloting Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents (natural persons only) of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 13 years of age or older as of 11/13/08 (“Participants”). Eligible minors must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation.
Promotion Period : Between 12:00:01PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 11/13/08 and 11:59:59PM ET on 1/19/09 (“Promotion Period”)
Limit : Limit one (1) online entry per person and per email address per day of the Sweepstakes.
(1) Grand Prize: A prize package consisting of the following: 1.) A four (4)-day/three (3)-night trip for two (2) to NBA All-Star 2009 in Phoenix, AZ between 2/13/09 and 2/16/09, consisting of round-trip coach air transportation from major gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence, standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) room), two (2) tickets to select All-Star events and ground transportation to/from the airport and the applicable hotel; 2) One (1) 2009-2010 season ticket package for two (2) to one NBA team market (subject to availability and approval by Sponsor) (winner’s choice of team); 3.) Winner will have the opportunity to create a character which may be included in the 2K10 game; and 4.) One 2K9 Video Game (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package=$16,000US).
(5) 1st Prizes: Two (2) tickets to a regular season NBA game in any one (1) team market (to be determined by Sponsor). Travel to and from game is not included in prize and is each winner’s sole responsibility. (ARV=$1,000US each).
(50) 2nd Prizes: 2009 NBA All-Star Gift bag including one (1) 2K9 Video Game (ARV=$250US each).
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game