2009 CDW-G Discovery School Wireless Lab Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Offered only in the United States and open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age and older and who are employed, during the Term of the Sweepstakes and when prizes are awarded, at accredited public, private or parochial schools in the United States that are organized and primarily operated for educational purposes, containing any class with students from Kindergarten through Grade 12, and being considered tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Tax Code or being registered as a public school with the National Center for Educational Statistics.
Promotion Period : The 2009 CDW-G Discovery School Wireless Lab Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 2, 2009 and ends at 11:59:00 PM ET on May 1, 2009 (the “Term”)
How To Enter :
To enter, go to the Win a Wireless Lab Sweepstakes page at www.discoveryeducation.com/cdwg and click on the “Enter to Win” button.
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person per day
Each monthly random drawing will award one prize: a projector valued at approximately $900.00.
One (1) Grand Prize drawn from among all eligible entries received overall.
Two (2) Grand Prizes drawn from among all eligible entries received from suburban schools.
One (1) Grand Prize drawn from among all eligible entries received from rural schools.
One (1) Grand Prize drawn from among all eligible entries received from public schools in Pennsylvania.
Schools will be placed into random drawing categories according to classifications as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Each Grand Prize will consist of a Mobile Wireless Lab valued between $41,658 and $41,957.
- Two schools will each receive 20 HP Notebook or Tablet PCs, one Epson projector, one HP laser printer, one Promethean ACTIVboard and stand, one Promethean ACTIVote pack, and Linksys wireless access points.
- Two schools will each receive 20 Lenovo Notebook or Tablet PCs, one Epson projector, one Epson inkjet printer, one Polyvision Interactive Whiteboard and stand, one pack of Polyvision Qwizdom voting devices, and NETGEAR wireless access points.
- One school will receive 20 Toshiba Notebook or Tablet PCs, one NEC Solutions projector, one Epson inkjet printer, one Promethean ACTIVboard and stand, one Promethean ACTIVote pack, and D-Link wireless access points.
All Mobile Wireless Labs will include one Bretford mobile cart, one AverMedia document camera, and one Sony video camcorder. Decisions as to which school receives which prize package will be made at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Each Grand Prize will also include a $5,000 Digital Media Grant for online and/or offline Discovery Education products to be selected/customized by the winning school.
Ten (10) First Prizes, each consisting of a projector valued at approximately $1,200.00.
Ten (10) Second Prizes, each consisting of a notebook computer valued at approximately $850.00.
Five (5) Third Prizes, each consisting of a Canon digital camcorder valued at approximately $500.00
To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 31, 2009, to: 2009 CDW-G/Discovery School Wireless Lab Winners, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game