Cool Gifts for the Holidays Sweepstakes Official Rules
COOL GIFTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00 AM EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON NOVEMBER 15, 2009 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON DECEMBER 12, 2009.
1. TIMING: Cool Gifts for the Holidays Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 15, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 12, 2009 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period go to http://www.sweepstakeslovers.com/ (the “Website”), click on the Website’s sweepstakes link that will take you to the Sweepstakes, complete the registration process for the Sweepstakes, including acceptance of these Official Rules and click on “Submit.” You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Sweepstakes. The database clock of www.sweepstakeslovers.com is the official clock for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Entry Limit: Each participant may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Administrator decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about December 13. 2009, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail using the contact information provided at the time at the time of entry. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded a Apple iPod Touch 8GB, 3rd Gen (Newest model). Approximate retail value (”ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $199.99. One (1) First Prize winner will be awarded a Flip Ultra U1120 Camcorder, 2 Hours of Recording Time, 2″ LCD Display 4GB Internal Memory. Approximate retail value (”ARV”) of the First Prize is $139.99. Ten (10) Second Prize winners will each receive one (1) Microsoft Xbox 360 Game. Game selection at Sponsor’s discretion. Approximate retail value (”ARV”) of the Second Prize is $39.99. One (1) Third Prize winner will be awarded a 1-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription. Approximate retail value (”ARV”) of the Third Prize is $5.99. Total ARV of all prizes: $745.87. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries). Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitutions of prizes allowed except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes, fees, and all other costs associated with acceptance and use of the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are the age of majority or older in their state of residence as of November 15, 2009.
6. VERIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign affidavits of eligibility and liability releases and, where permitted, publicity releases. Prize may be awarded to alternate winner(s) if affidavit/release is not returned within three (3) days after mailing to winner, if prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable, if a winner is found to be ineligible, or if a winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules. Each prize winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of her/his name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Sponsor and its parents, successors, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, judges, printers, distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, if any, of each and any other person or entity related in any way (together with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for: (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, e-mails or other communications; (b) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (c) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; or (d) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register for or enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes, and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action, if any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of her/his entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if she/he tampers with the entry process or if her/his fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. In addition, each entrant by participating in this Sweepstakes, agrees on her/his behalf (and on behalf of her/his heirs) to release the Sweepstakes Entities and hold them harmless from and against any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from her/his participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or from the award, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
8. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE WHO MAKE SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS’ NAMES: Prize winners’ names will be available on www.sweepstakeslovers.com after selection and verification of winners.
10. SPONSOR: SweepstakesLovers.com
©2009 SweepstakesLovers.com . All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)