Day in the Cloud Contest
Eligibility : To be eligible to enter the Day in the Cloud Contest, you must be: (1) a legal resident of and physically located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; (2) 18 years of age or older and (3) have access to the Internet as of June 24, 2009. Contest is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law.
Promotion Period : The Day in the Cloud Contest begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Pacific Time (PT) Zone in the United States on June 24th, 2009, and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on June 24th, 2009 (“Contest Period”).
How To Enter : To enter the Day in the Cloud Contest, visit the Contest website located at www.dayinthecloud.com (“Contest Site”) during the Contest Period and follow the instructions for accessing the online scavenger hunt questions and challenges (“Scavenger Hunt”).
Limit : LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON.
5 prize packages will be awarded, each consisting of: 1 netbook, 1TB Google Account storage for 1 year, 12 one-way tickets on Virgin America (which may be subject to booking limitations) plus 12 complimentary WiFi passes. Each prize has an approximate retail value of $5,000 USD.
Winners : You may request a list of winners after Monday, July 6, 2009 but before January 31, 2010 by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Day in the Cloud
1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
(Residents of Vermont need not supply postage).
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)
- Hunter Street Hidden Letter Hunt Nickelodeon Sweepstakes 2017 (Nick.com/Hunt)