Bank of America’s Manage Morris’s Money National Sweepstakes
Eligibility : The Bank of America’s Manage Morris’s Money National Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18-25 years of age at the time of entry and enrolled and matriculated as full-time or part-time students at a U.S. college or university during the Spring 2009 semester.
Promotion Period : Between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2009 and 11:59 p.m. ET on April 15, 2009 (“Promotional Time Period”).
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized email account holder
Ten (10) Grand Prizes: One (1) MacBook® laptop computer. Computer model and all options to be determined solely by the Sponsor. ARV: $1,300 each.
Twenty (20) First Prizes: One (1) iPod® Touch mobile digital device. iPod color, model, and size to be determined solely by the Sponsor. ARV: $200 each.
For a list of the National Sweepstakes Grand and First Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit postage on the self addressed envelope) by June 16, 2009, to: BANK OF AMERICA’S MANAGE MORRIS’S MONEY NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES, c/o Fulfillment Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)
- Hunter Street Hidden Letter Hunt Nickelodeon Sweepstakes 2017 (Nick.com/Hunt)