Bank of America’s Manage Morris’s Money National Sweepstakes
Eligibility : The Bank of America’s Manage Morris’s Money National Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18-25 years of age at the time of entry and enrolled and matriculated as full-time or part-time students at a U.S. college or university during the Spring 2009 semester.
Promotion Period : Between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2009 and 11:59 p.m. ET on April 15, 2009 (“Promotional Time Period”).
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized email account holder
Ten (10) Grand Prizes: One (1) MacBook® laptop computer. Computer model and all options to be determined solely by the Sponsor. ARV: $1,300 each.
Twenty (20) First Prizes: One (1) iPod® Touch mobile digital device. iPod color, model, and size to be determined solely by the Sponsor. ARV: $200 each.
For a list of the National Sweepstakes Grand and First Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit postage on the self addressed envelope) by June 16, 2009, to: BANK OF AMERICA’S MANAGE MORRIS’S MONEY NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES, c/o Fulfillment Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
Leave a Comment
- Newport-Pleasure Wants You To Enjoy A Big Payday With This Sweepstakes In 2016
- InvestigationDiscovery.com/Addict: Prove You’re The Next Investigation Discovery Addict Of The Month With This Sweepstakes
- Belk.com/RoadSouthSweeps: Belk.com The Road South Sweepstakes 2016
- DIYNetwork.com/AMDLGiveaway: Win $50,000 With The America’s Most Desperate Landscape Giveaway 2016
- HGTV.com/Smart: Just A Few Days Left To Win The HGTV Smart Home 2016 Sweepstakes