Diet Coke #ItsMineSweepstakes
In celebration of the recently introduced “It’s Mine” bottle featuring millions of unique designs, Diet Coke invites fans to share a selfie with their stylish bottle for a chance to win $10,000 worth of must-haves items selected by celebrity stylist Brad Goreski in the Diet Coke #ItsMineSweepstakes.
Grand Prize winner will also receive a year’s supply of Diet Coke. A grand prize prize valued at $10,312. Grab your favorite design today and share it now!
How To Enter The Diet Coke #ItsMineSweepstakes
During the Sweepstakes Period beginning on February 8, 2016 and ending on March 31, 2016, pick a stylish Diet Coke at any participating retail locations and take a photo of yourself with the bottle or can. Then, enter the Sweepstakes by sharing your selfie using #ITSMINEsweepstakes.
You can also participate without making a purchase or sharing a photo using the following two ways:
- Mail a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper containing your first name, last name, complete mailing address, phone number(s), email address, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to “Diet Coke: IT’S MINE Consumer Sweepstakes – Mail-In Entry,” P.O. Box 5046, Department #823898, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046.
- Enter via the Diet Coke: IT’S MINE Code Entry Program Offer by visiting DietCoke.com and following the instructions to enter codes.
Regardless of method of entry, an entrant can receive up to seven (7) total entries throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
The Diet Coke #ItsMineSweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 13 years or older at the time of entry.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit www.dietcoke.com.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- LAY’S Do Us A Flavor Chips Contest 2017 (DoUsAFlavor.com)
- HGTV Dream Home 2017 Giveaway (HGTV.com/HGTVDreamHome)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- Moonshine and Mountains Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes (Sip2Win.com)