www.dgscratchandwin.com – Dollar General Scratch & Win Game
Eligibility : Offered only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of AK, HI, ID, ME, MT, ND, NY, OR, RI, WA, WY, and DC) who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : Begins at 12:00 P.M. (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 27, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on November 16, 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
Enter At : www.dgscratchandwin.com
Limit : Regardless of how many Entry Codes are obtained by an entrant or method of acquisition, there is a limit of fifteen (15) total Game Plays per entrant during the Promotion Period.
Prize (s) :
Grand Prize (1): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($250,000) awarded in the form of a check made payable to the Grand Prize Winner. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $250,000 USD.
First Prize (5): Five (5) First Prize Winners will each receive Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) awarded in the form of a check made payable to the First Prize Winner. The total ARV of all First Prizes is $125,000 USD.
Second Prize (15): Fifteen (15) Second Prize Winners will each receive Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) awarded in the form of a check made payable to the Second Prize Winner. The total ARV of all Second Prizes is $75,000 USD.
Third Prize (1,000): One thousand (1,000) Third Prize Winners will each receive a $100 Dollar General Gift Card. The total ARV of all Third Prizes is $100,000 USD.Comments (2 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)