Uncle Ben’s Beginners Cooking Contest 2016
Uncle Ben’s wants to help you get your kids cooking and this is why they launched the Uncle Ben’s Beginners Cooking Contest 2016, a cooking contest where you could win $15,000 for your family plus a $30,000 makeover for your school’s cafeteria! Cook with your kids and you could win BIG!
All you have to do is choose a lesson, learn cooking skills, cook with your kids and upload a photo. And you’ll be automatically entered into the Contest!
Cook With Your Kids For A Chance To Win Big
Get ready to enter by following these three steps below:
- Step 1: The Recipe
Choose your favorite recipe that include rice as an ingredient. If you need some suggestions, check out these rice recipes.
- Step 2: The Photo
Snap a pohoto of you and your kid cooking the recipe. Be sure to be creative.
- Step 3: The Contest
Once your photo is ready, visit Uncle Ben’s website and upload the picture as instructed. You’ll also be required to complete an entry form as part of the process.
More About The Uncle Ben’s Beginners Cooking Contest 2016
In order to be eligible to enter and win this Contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia;
- You must be a parent or legal guardian of a child who is a student in Kindergarten through eighth grade at the time of entry and for the duration of the Contest;
- You must be the age of majority or older in your state of residence.
You are allowed to submit up to five videos, for a maximum of five possible entries during the entire Entry Period. However, only one video per kid is permitted.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Oprah.com/12Days – Oprah 12 Days Give-O-Way 2016 Sweepstakes
- Ellen 12 Days of Giveaways 2016 (EllenTV.com/Win)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game
- Discovery Gold Rush Get Your Cut Sweepstakes (Discovery.com/GetYourCut)