The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel Island Treasure Your Trip Instant Win Game
Eligibility : The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited
Promotion Period : The Promotion begins December 30, 2007 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends December 31, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”).
Limit : Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
Grand Prize Drawing:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize for the Grand Prize Drawing will be awarded. The exact prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Creative Presentation through which he/she entered. The Grand Prize for a potential winner who entered through this Promotion will be $10,000. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,000.
Instant Win Game Prizes:
FOUR (4) FIRST PRIZES (one (1) per quarter): A trip for two (2) to Fort Myers, FL. Trip package includes roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Fort Myers, FL and seven (7) days, six (6) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,739.20.
FIFTY-TWO (52) SECOND PRIZES (one (1) per week): A three-piece set of luggage, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $269.96.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)