Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017 (Staples.com/TaxSweeps)
This Tax Season, don’t miss your chance to win three times your 2016 federal tax refund or amount owned, up to $15,000 with the Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017.
Spend $25 or more at your local Staples store, look for a 16-digit code on your receipt then submit your code online at Staples.com/TaxSweeps for your chance to win. Participate daily through April 29, 2017 for more chances to win.
How To Enter With A Code
During the Sweepstakes Period, visit a participating Staples location and make a purchase of at least $25 during the Sweepstakes Period to receive one unique code per purchase transaction. The unique code will print on a separate receipt.
- To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.staples.com/taxsweeps.
- Enter your unique code from your separate receipt and email address.
If visiting the Website for the first time, you will then be prompted to complete all required fields of the onscreen registration form, to receive one entry into the random drawing.
On subsequent visits to the Website, you will only be required to submit your unique code from your receipt and email address. Each unique code must be entered exactly as it appears on the receipt.
Entering Without Making A Purchase
To receive a unique code without making a purchase, visit the Official Rules at www.staples.com/taxsweeps and submit your email address to receive one non-purchase unique code via email. The non-purchase unique code must then be entered on the Website, as outlined above to receive one entry into the random drawing.
Each non-purchase unique code may be used toward one entry. Limit one non-purchase unique code request per day.
During the Sweepstakes Period, Staples may also randomly provide unique codes to you if you engage on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. The social media unique code must then be entered on the Website, as outlined above to receive one entry into the random drawing.
Two Grand Prize winners will each win triple his/her individual 2016 Federal income tax refund or amount owed, up to a maximum prize of $15,000, awarded as a check. Winner will receive a minimum prize of $5,000 if:
- winner’s individual 2016 Federal income tax refund or amount owed is $1,666 or less
- winner did not file a 2016 Federal income tax return as a “Taxpayer” or “Spouse” at the time of winner verification
- winner is unable or unwilling to provide proof of his/her 2016 Federal income tax refund or amount owed, as may be required by Administrator.
Maximum ARV is $15,000 per prize. Minimum ARV is $5,000 per prize. The maximum total ARV of all prizes is $30,000.
Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017 is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age as of date of entry.
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on April 9, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 29, 2017. Limit one entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of obtaining unique codes or combinations of methods of obtaining unique codes.
Two Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. To obtain a copy of the winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by August 15, 2017 to: Staples Tax Reward Sweeps Winners List, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. KF), Melville, NY 11747.
Sponsored by Staples the Office Superstore, LLC, 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702. Administrated by is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
For complete details, see the Official Rules.Comments (12 Messages)
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes 2020
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- Safeway Monopoly 2020
- HGTV Dream Home 2020 Giveaway
- Better Homes and Gardens $10K Winter Sweepstakes
- Cheerios Fitbit Instant Win Game 2020
- History Channel Vikings Sweepstakes 2020
- Culver’s Colby JackPot Sweepstakes 2020
- Lucky Charms Win Lucky’s Gold Sweepstakes 2020
- Oui Yogurt Sweepstakes 2020