National Beef Cook-Off
Eligibility : Open to legal United States residents, residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2009 to enter the Live Well, Lean Beef or “Best of Beef” Chef categories, or are between the ages of 13-19 as of January 1, 2009 for the Teens Cooking category.
- ONLY professional chefs, employed in a local San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento County restaurant as of January 1, 2009, are eligible to enter the “San Francisco Bay Area & Sacramento Counties “Best of Beef” Chefs category. Eligibility for chefs’ employment will be verified.
- ONLY home cooks are eligible to enter the Live Well, Lean Beef or Teens Cooking categories. Food professionals such as chefs, food writers, food home economists, food educators, caterers, dietitians, nutritionists, or if you prepare recipes for pay are NOT eligible.
Promotion Period : All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (CT) on March 31, 2009.
How To Enter : Click here to submit your recipe using the online entry form. Complete all fields of required information.
|(1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER RECEIVES||$25,000|
|(3) CATEGORY WINNERS RECEIVE||$10,000|
|(3) CATEGORY RUNNER-UP WINNERS RECEIVE||$5,000|
PROFESSIONAL RESTAURANT CHEFS CONTEST PRIZES
Six (6) Professional Restaurant Chef (“Finalists”) will be selected from the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento Counties to compete on September 21, 2009, for six (6) prizes totaling approximately $5,000. Selected Chefs will prepare and present their original “Best of Beef” dish in a private Chef/Media Team Challenge. Prizes to the respective winners will be provided upon receipt of the Release (as defined below) from each winner and verification of eligibility. Promotion Parties may substitute a prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable or otherwise at the Promotion Parties’ sole discretion. No prize may be transferred, sold or bartered.
(1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER RECEIVES:
(1) PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD WINNER RECEIVES:
(4) FIRST PLACE WINNERS RECEIVE: $500.
After September 23, 2009 all winners and their recipes will be posted on http://www.beefcookoff.org.
To receive a free 2009 National Beef Cook-Off Prize Winning Recipe Brochure, mail a self-addressed, stamped # 10 business-size envelope to: National Beef Cook-Off, Prize Winning Recipes, ANCW, P.O. Box 3881, Englewood, CO 80155.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016