Monster.com NFL Department of Fandemonium Contest and Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
Promotion Period : Contest starts on 10/1/09 and ends on 11/16/09. Sweepstakes starts on 10/1/09 and ends on 2/5/10.
How To Enter : Visit www.nfl.monster.com and follow the instructions.
You can receive up to one (1) entry per person, per day for the contest
You can receive up to one (1) entry per person, per day for the sweepstakes
- Contest Grand Prize Winner: One Grand Prize will be awarded, and will receive one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000), to be distributed in four installments over one year via check, as well as unique NFL experiences listed below, all of which to constitute the fictional employment position of the 2009-2010 “Director of the NFL Department of Fandemonium”. Experiences subject to change at sponsor discretion, for prizes of equal or greater value.
- Join the coin toss ceremony at Super Bowl XLV
- Call a play at the 2011 Pro Bowl
- Announce a pick at the 2010 NFL Draft
- Act as backstage talent wrangler at the 2010 NFL Kickoff
- Monitor player uniforms on-field before a 2010 Wild Card game
- Participate in on-field player introductions at the 2010 International Series game
- Be an on-field broadcast liaison for NFL Network’s 2010 Thanksgiving game
- Publish blog posts on NFL.com
- Meet with top NFL Executives
- Such experiences will include, for the Director and one (1) guest:
- Two (2) Tickets to the applicable NFL game
- One (1) Hotel room (double occupancy) at a location nearby the experience venue, at Monster’s discretion
- Coach Air travel from the airport closest to the winner’s residence, at Monster’s discretion
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Contest Grand Prize: $167,000.
- Contest Runner Up: One Contest Runner Up Prize will be awarded, and will receive ten thousand dollars ($10,000) to be paid in one installment via check. Total ARV of Contest Runner Up Prize: $10,000.
- Contest Phase 3 Finalist Trips to New York: Eight (8) finalists will be flown on or around December 15, 2009 to New York City, New York for activities detailed above. The trip includes (i) round trip coach class air transportation for one, (ii) standard hotel accommodations (single occupancy), and (iii) three hundred dollars ($300) in a monetary form to be determined by Sponsor. Total ARV of each finalist trip is $1,600. Total ARV of all Contest Phase 3 Finalist Trips to New York: $12,800.00.
- Contest Phase 1 Prize for Candidates: Thirty-two (32) Phase 1 Candidates will win a one hundred dollar ($100) NFLSHOP.COM gift certificate, which may be used to purchase an authentic NFL Jersey and a Flip Camera (ARV of Flip Camera: $249.99). Total ARV of each Contest Phase 1 Prize for Candidates: $349.99. Total ARV of all Contest Phase 1 Prizes for Candidates: $11,199.68
- Contest Phase 1 Prize for Alternates: Up to thirty-two (32) Phase 1 Alternates will win a one hundred dollar ($100) NFLSHOP.com gift certificate, which may be used to purchase an authentic NFL Jersey. Total ARV of each Contest Phase 1 Prize for Alternates: $100.00. In the event that an alternate becomes a candidate only one (1) one hundred dollar ($100) NFLSHOP.com gift certificate will be awarded.Total ARV of all Contest Phase 1 Prizes for Alternates: $3,200.00.
Sweepstakes Weekly Prize Winners: Each weekly winner will receive one (1) one hundred dollar ($100) NFLSHOP.com gift certificate. Total ARV of each Sweepstakes Weekly Winner Prize: $100.00). Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Weekly Prize Winner Prizes: $1,800.00.
Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner: The grand prize sweepstakes winner will receive: one (1) trip for Sweepstakes winner and winner’s one (1) guest to Super Bowl XLIV in South Florida in 2010 including: roundtrip coach air transportation for Sweepstakes winner and winner’s one (1) guest from an airport nearest the Sweepstakes winner’s home within the U.S. (airport and carrier to be selected by Sponsor); one (1) double occupancy, standard hotel room(s) for three (3) nights (hotel to be selected by Sponsor); ground transportation to/from airport and hotel in Souh Florida (transfers to be arranged by Sponsor); two (2) tickets to attend Super Bowl XLIV; and six hundred dollars ($600) in a monetary form to be determined by Sponsor. Note: Ground transportation in residence city to and from airport will not be provided. Total ARV of Sweepstakes Grand Prize: $4,050.00.
Sweepstakes Alternate Grand Prize Winner: One (1) alternate grand prize sweepstakes winner will receive one (1) two hundred fifty dollar ($250) NFLSHOP.COM gift certificate which may be used to purchase an authentic NFL Jersey. In the event that the alternate becomes the grand prize winner only the NFLSHOP.com gift certificate will not be awarded. Total ARV of Sweepstakes Alternative Grand Prize Winner Prize: $250.00.
Winners : To obtain a winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 31, 2009 to: The Marketing Arm c/o Promotions Department Monster.com Sweepstakes Administrator, 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game