MLB.com/QuickenLoans – MLB And Quicken Loans Steal A Home Sweepstakes 2016
MLB.com and Quicken Loans present the Steal A Home Sweepstakes 2016. Register today at MLB.com/QuickenLoans and every time an MLB player successfully steals home this season, Quicken Loans will give one lucky winner a mortgage-free month plus an MLB prize package including tickets to an MLB game, MLB jerseys, a $150 Fathead gift card and more.
But wait, there’s more! At the end of the regular season, one grand prize winner will receive a mortgage-free year from Quicken Loans and a trip for two to Game 1 of the 2016 MLB World Series championship including hotel and airfare.
Here’s How To Enter At MLB.com/QuickenLoans
During the 2016 Major League Baseball season, go to mlb.com/quickenloans and sign up for the MLB And Quicken Loans Steal A Home Sweepstakes by completing and submitting the registration form as instructed. You’ll be required to provide your first name, last name, complete mailing address, date of birth, email address and phone number. Upon submitting your registration form, you’ll receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
You can also participate by mail. Simply hand print your first name, last name, complete mailing address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a plain 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, and mail it in a properly stamped #10 envelope to: The MLB.com & Quicken Loans Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 15142, Bridgeport, CT 06673-5142.
Regardless of the method used to enter, only 1 entry per entrant is permitted during the entire Promotion Period. Entries will be accepted between 1:05:00PM ET on April 1, 2016 and 11:59:59PM ET on October 2, 2016.
Quicken Loans will award a total of $40,070 in prizes, as follows.
- Grand Prize Winner (1): A one year’s mortgage payment, awarded in the form of a check in the amount of $12,000 plus a trip for 2 to Game 1 of the 2016 MLB World Series championship including airfare, hotel accommodations for 2 nights and 2 tickets to attend the World Series Game.
- First Prize Winners (up to 13): A one month’s mortgage payment, awarded in the form of a check in the amount of $1,500 plus a MLB prize package including 2 tickets to attend a 2016 MLB regular season game of winner’s choice, 2 Majestic Cool Base MLB jerseys, a $150 Fathead gift card, and 2 MLB.TV Premium Monthly subscriptions.
A complete list of winners names will be available online starting on October 26, 2016. Visit http://winners.teamdigital.com/stealahome to obtain the winners list.
Who Can Enter The Quicken Loans Steal A Home Sweepstakes 2016
In order to participate in the MLB And Quicken Loans Steal A Home Sweepstakes 2016, entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and be 18 years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) as of April 1, 2016.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit www.mlb.com/quickenloans.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016