mitchumhardestworking.com – Mitchum Hardest Working Person Video Contest
Eligibility : Submitter and/or Contestant must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry and a legal US citizen.
Promotion Period : Mitchum Hardest Working Person Video Contest begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 17, 2010, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on July 11, 2010 (the “Promotion Entry Period”).
Enter at: mitchumhardestworking.com
Limit : More than one submission may be made by an individual, but must be entered as a separate contest entry.
The Grand Prize winner will receive $100,000.
The Second Prize winner will receive $20,000.
The “Audience Award” winner, from the Preliminary Round of public voting, will receive $5,000, plus a “Golden Stick” of Mitchum Deodorant, valued at $1500.
Winners : Winner’s will be posted online at www.mitchumhardestworking.com, or for a hard copy of the official Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, business-size, stamped envelope (after August 9, 2010, but no later than September 10, 2010), to: Mitchum “Hardest Working Person” Video Contest, Winner Confirmation Request, c/o USSC, P.O. Box 25497, Rochester, NY 14625.
http://cmp.ly/Publish/user/CmpLy.php?cid=1Comments (3 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Newport-Pleasure Payday Sweepstakes 2017
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- WWE Universal Sweepstakes 2017 (WWE.com/UniversalSweeps)
- Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017 (Staples.com/TaxSweeps)
- HGTV Smart Home 2017 Sweepstakes
- Bates Motel Final Check-In Sweepstakes (AETV.com/BatesSweeps)
- McDonald’s Race To 100 Sweepstakes (PlayAtMcD.com)