KFR.com/SatvSunSweeps – Kellogg’s Saturday vs. Sunday Sweepstakes 2016
College Fooball Saturday vs. Pro Football Sunday? The great game day debate is on! Voice your choice at KFR.com/SatvSunSweeps and you could win season ticket cash to watch your favorite team!
Football fans are invited to purchase participating Kellogg’s, Cheez-It, Pringles and Keebler products between August 15, 2016 and June 18, 2017. Fans must then save their receipts and visit KFR.com/SatvSunSweeps to upload them for a chance to win.
Five grand prize winners will each score $10,000 that can be used towards the purchase of season tickets for their favorite sports team. Plus, over 150 other winners will get either a new HDTV or tickets to a sport event of their choice. That’s $155,000 in prizes available to be won during the Kellogg’s Saturday vs. Sunday Sweepstakes 2016.
Upload A Receipt At KFR.com/SatvSunSweeps
First, you need to know that you you must be a registered member of the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program, also known as KFR. Becoming a registered member of the KFR program is free. Second, you must purchase at least one Kellogg’s Participating Product in order to participate in the Sweepstakes.
To enter, take a picture of a receipt showing the purchase of Kellogg’s Participating Products then, visit KFR.com/SatvSunSweeps to upload your receipt within 14 days of purchase. Each valid purchase will result in one entry into the Sweepstakes.
Additionally, you may text the photo of your receipt to 89332 using your smartphone or link a loyalty card to your KFR account to earn entries automatically.
- Cheez-It crackers (1.5 oz. or larger – any flavor)
- Pringles (1.5 oz. or larger – any flavor)
- Keebler Town House crackers (13.8 oz. – original only)
- Keebler Club Original crackers (13.7 oz.- original only)
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats (16 ct. – Original only)
Cheez Day Challenge
Are you up for a challenge? You could earn additional entries by completing the Cheez Day Challenge! Simply purchase a box of Cheez-It and record of video or take a photo of yourself kicking a Cheez-It football, as instructed below:
- Balance a Cheez-It cracker upright on a table using your index finger on one hand and then flicking the Cheez-It football with your index finger on your other hand in order to attempt to “kick” it over a goal post.
- Goal post may be formed by a second individual with their index fingers pointed towards each other and touching at the tips along with their thumbs extended upward.
- Entrants may use some other creatively constructed goal post.
Once completed, share your photo or video on Twitter using either #TEAMSATURDAYENTRY or #TEAMSUNDAYENTRY to earn an additional entry into the Sweepstakes.
More About The Kellogg’s Saturday vs. Sunday Sweepstakes 2016
- The Kellogg’ Saturday vs. Sunday Sweepstakes 2016 is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Entries must be completed between 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 15, 2016 and 11:59:59 a.m. Eastern Time on June 18, 2017 to be eligible.
- Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of 10 entries per participant, per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
- The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $155,000.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kellogg Company.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016