Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge
Eligibility : You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (each a “Eligible Voter”) and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of 1/18/12.
Promotion Period : Between 3:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/18/12 and 11:59 AM ET on 2/27/12
Enter At : espn.com/infiniti
Limit : There is a limit of one (1) nomination per person, per e-mail address, per ESPN registrant, per Region, per day for the duration of the Regional Nominating Period.
Prize (s) :
The Finalist Coach’s Designated Charity that receives the most votes will be deemed the Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge Winner and will receive a donation in the amount of $100,000 (subject to confirmation).
The forty-seven (47) remaining Coaches’ Designated Charities will receive a donation in the amount of $5,000.
Winner List : For the name of the Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge Winner (available after 3/30/12), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 4/6/12 to: The Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge Winners, Project Support Team, 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801.
Leave a Comment
Comments (4 Messages)
- IrvingFun.com – Irving Pump Up The Fun Contest 2016
- DisneyChannel.com/Mission: Disney Channel Mission Sweepstakes
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- FoodNetwork.com/LuckyStar – Food Network Lucky Star $10K Giveaway (Code Word)
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016