Extreme Makeover American Dream Edition
Eligibility : The Extreme Makeover American Dream Edition is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (the “Territory“) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and meet all of the following entry criteria:
- Entrant must be actively involved in giving back to his/her local community.
- Entrant must be experiencing current economic hardship that is a result of the current economic crisis in America. Economic hardship means trouble paying reasonable and necessary existing bills which the entrant was able to pay before a recent event or events which created hardship or such other circumstances as reflect, in Contest Sponsor’s determination, financial difficulty not reasonably attributable to the actions of entrant.
- Entrant’s economic hardship must have started or become manifest on or after January 1, 2008.
- Entrant’s annual household income for 2008 must be $65,000 or less.
- Individuals who have current criminal charges pending, or have been convicted of a felony are not eligible to win.
- Individuals (and members of their households and immediate families) who have, within the six (6) month period immediately prior to the Contest start date, performed services in any capacity (including, but not limited to, as employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) for Contest Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator; their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors, and/or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, (the “Promotional Entities“) are not eligible to enter.
Promotion Period : The Extreme Makeover American Dream Edition begins at 12:00:00 am PST, Sunday January 18, 2009, and ending at 11:59:59 pm PST, Sunday, February 1, 2009 (the “Contest Period“).
How To Enter :
During the Contest Period, visit www.ExtremeMakeoverAmericanDreamEdition.com (the “Website“), and fill out the online entry form completely by providing your name, home address, phone number(s), date of birth, gender, email address and answers to any other questions and submit an essay which meets the requirements herein (including those for submitting the essay and agreeing to these Official Rules, and complete entry by clicking on the “submit” button (each, an “Essay Entry” and each participant who completes all of these requirement an “Entrant“).
In addition, during the Contest Period, you may act as a nominator by nominating a person other than yourself as an Entrant (each, a “Nominated Entrant” or “Entrant“) and submitting an Essay Entry on behalf of the Nominated Entrant provided the following requirements are met: (A) You must confirm on the Website that you are submitting an Essay Entry and other requested information on behalf of someone else; (B) You must provide your name, home address, phone number(s), date of birth, gender and email address; (C) You must download an acknowledgement form for the Nominated Entrant to review, complete and sign (the “Nominated Entrant Acknowledgment Form“); (D) The completed Nominated Entrant Acknowledgment Form must be faxed to the Contest Administrator at (888) 418-8311. You will not be able to submit an Essay Entry or any other requested information on behalf of the Nominated Entrant until Contest Administrator receives the Nominated Entrant Acknowledgement Form. Once the Contest Administrator receives the Nominated Entrant Acknowledgment Form the Contest Administrator will send the nominator an email which contains an entry access code and informs him or her of the website where they can enter the entry access code and then submit the Essay Entry and other requested information on behalf of the Nominated Entrant. The Contest Administrator will provide access by 5:00PM PST the following business day. Nominated Entrant must meet the eligibility requirements set forth above in Section 2 and affirmatively accept these Official Rules. An Entry for a Nominated Entrant is not complete until the above requirements are met. In the event that a Nominated Entrant’s Essay Entry is a Grand Prize Winner, only the Nominated Entrant will win a prize; a nominator is not eligible to win any prize.
Limit : One (1) Essay Entry per person (a person can either enter as an Entrant or enter as a Nominated Entrant but not both).
Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification, will receive Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000).Comments (3 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.