Ford Adventure Ready Giveaway 2016 (YourFordChoice.com)
What would be your Ford choice if you had the chance to win either a 2017 Ford Escape or a 2017 Ford Fusion? Well, good news for you because the Ford Adventure Ready Giveaway 2016 is an amazing promotion where you could win a $34,000 voucher good for the purchase of a 2017 Ford vehicles of your choice!
Make the right choice at YourFordChoice.com and you could even win a Carolina Dream Vacation worth $10,000 to Charleston, Myrtle Beach or Asheville.
Design Your Ford At YourFordChoice.com
For your chance to win, you must visiti www.yourfordchoice.com during the Promotion Period and complete the following 4 steps.
Step 1: Choose your vehicle. You have the choice between the 2017 Ford Escape or the 2017 Ford Fusion.
Step 2: Customize your vehicle. Choose the features you’d like to have on your new vehicle and see how they stack up against the competition.
Step 3: Choose your destination. Select one of three locations in the Carolinas where you’d like to take your dream vehicle, on your dream vacation.
Step 4: Register for the Giveaway. Complete and submit the online entry form as directed.
Upon completion of these steps, you will receive 1 entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.
Enter Via Local Events
When you visit the Carolina Ford Dealers tent at select events, you’ll have the opportunity to answer 2 trivia questions and complete an entry form to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing.
Ford Event Schedule Carolinas 2016:
- 10-Sep: Duke vs. Wake Forest
- 17-Sep: University of South Carolina vs. ECU
- 17-Sep: UNC Charlotte vs. Eastern Michigan
- 24-Sep: Coastal Carolina vs. Furman
- 24-Sep: University of North Carolina vs. Pitt
- 25-Sep: Panthers vs. Vikings
- 1-Oct: Duke vs. UVA
- 1-Oct: UNC Charlotte vs. Old Dominion
- 1-Oct: East Carolina vs. Central Florida
- 1-Oct: Western Carolina vs.
- 8-Oct: NC State vs. Notre Dame
- 8-Oct: University of South Carolina vs. Georgia
- 8-Oct: University of North Carolina vs. VA Tech
- 15-Oct: Clemson vs. NC State
- 22-Oct: Appalachian State vs. Idaho
- 22-Oct: Wofford vs. The Citadel
- 29-Oct: Western Carolina vs. UT Chattanooga
- 29-Oct: North Carolina A&T vs. Florida A&M
- 29-Oct: East Carolina vs. Uconn
- 30-Oct: Panthers vs. Cardinals
- 5-Nov: NC State vs. Florida State
- 5-Nov: Duke vs. VA Tech
- 5-Nov: Furman vs. Wofford
- 5-Nov: Wake Forest vs. UVA
- 5-Nov: Western Carolina vs. VMI
- 5-Nov: University of North Carolina vs. GT
- 5-Nov: Clemson vs. Syracuse
- 12-Nov: Furman vs. Western Carolina
- 12-Nov: Clemson vs. Pitt
- 17-Nov: Panthers vs. Saints
- 19-Nov: Wake Forest vs. Clemson
- 25-Nov: University of North Carolina vs. NC State
- 26-Nov: Clemson vs. University of South Carolina
Earn Additional Entries
Want more chances to win? You can share the Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or Pinterest to invite your friends and family members to enter too. You will earn 1 additional entry for every 5 people who register for the Promotion using your unique URL.
Bonus Prize Drawing
Additionally, you may enter a Bonus Drawing. Simply leave a comment telling which Ford you’d like to win and why. You will instantly be entered into the Bonus Drawing for a chance to win $500 in cash.
More About The Ford Adventure Ready Giveaway 2016
The Ford Adventure Ready Giveaway 2016 is open to legal residents of ZIP codes listed here who are 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license at the time of entry. Scheduled to conclude at 5:00:00 pm ET on January 10, 2017. Limited to a maximum of one entry per person plus bonus entries. This Giveaway is sponsored by Carolina Ford Dealers and is administrated by Flashpoint Communications.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Oprah.com/12Days – Oprah 12 Days Give-O-Way 2016 Sweepstakes
- Ellen 12 Days of Giveaways 2016 (EllenTV.com/Win)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game
- Discovery Gold Rush Get Your Cut Sweepstakes (Discovery.com/GetYourCut)