winyourchevy.com – Win the 2015 Chevrolet SS Sweepstakes
May 25th could be your lucky day because you could win a grand prize worth over $55,000 in the Win the 2015 Chevrolet SS Sweepstakes!
The grand prize includes a 2015 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan plus a trip (airfare and hotel accommodations included) to attend the 2015 CMA Awards taking place on November 4, 2015 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN! But wait, there’s more! You will also receive tickets to the NASCAR race at the Texas Motor Speedway on November 8, 2015 where you and your guest will have the opportunity to meet and greet with Jeff Gordon before the race!
Enter To Win
Chevrolet launched the “Win the 2015 Chevrolet SS Sweepstakes” last Thursday, but you still got plenty of time to enter because the Sweepstakes will run until 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, May 22, 2015.
To enter, visit WinYourChevy.com and fill out the registration form by providing all requested information as instructed. Upon completing the form, you will receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Please note that you are not allowed to earn more than one (1) sweepstakes entry during the entire Promotion Period.
Want to enter the Win the 2015 Chevrolet SS Sweepstakes? Be sure to be eligible first! This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)