winthenewsilverado.com – Win The New Silverado Racing Promotion
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry.
Promotion Period : Begins on February 22, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 7, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
Enter At : winthenewsilverado.com
Limit : Each entrant may receive a maximum of two (2) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period
Prize (s) :
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize will consist of the following two (2) elements:
a. A 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $ 44,000.
b. A trip for two (2) to attend the 2013 Fall race at Texas Motor Speedway (held in November 2013). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by
Administrator in its sole discretion) to a major commercial airport near Fort Worth, TX for four (4) days and three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Administrator in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the 2013 Texas Fall race, including trackside meals and hospitality (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a meet and greet with Tony Stewart; and $500 in spending money. ARV: $4,203.
Total ARV of the Grand Prize: $48,203.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)