Enter the Timber Wolf Back Roads Sweepstakes at twbackroads.com for a chance to win a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X 4-Door 4x4 S package, a 2009 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EFI or a 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4x4 LE RUV !
Eligibility : The Timber Wolf Back Roads Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of, and currently residing in, the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of VA, MA & MI), who are 21 years of age and older as of date of entry.
Promotion Period : The Timber Wolf Back Roads Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 16, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on September 30, 2009 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
How To Enter : During the Sweepstakes Period, to receive an entry into the TimberWolf Back Roads Sweepstakes, you may enter by:
1) visiting TWBACKROADS.com (the “Site”), clicking on the Sweepstakes link and completing all required registration information, including selecting the off-road vehicle you would like to win;
2) visiting participating select retailers and completing an entry form located on the back panel of the rewards catalog, including selecting the off-road vehicle you would like to win, and mailing it in a hand-addressed stamped envelope, to: Timber Wolf Back Roads Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7862, Melville, NY 11775-7862. Mechanically reproduced mailed entries will not be accepted. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2009 and received by October 7, 2009.
Limit : Limit one entry per person/email address per day regardless of method of entry.
Grand Prizes (3 – one of each of the following prizes):
1) A 2009 Jeep Wrangler X 4-Door 4×4 S package with Sponsor-selected accessory additions (MSRP: $39,876);
2) A 2009 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EFI with Sponsor-selected accessory additions (MSRP: $9,954);
3) A 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4×4 LE RUV with Sponsor-selected accessory additions (MSRP: $12,867).
Winners : For a list of the Grand Prize winners, visit the TimberWolf Back Roads Sweepstakes site at TWBACKROADS.com after December 15, 2009.