racetoughworktough.com – Race Tough Work Tough Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Race Tough Work Tough (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry beginning February 20, 2014.
Promotion Period : The Sweepstakes begins on February 20, 2014 at 12:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 2, 2014 at 11:59 a.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
Enter Online At : racetoughworktough.com
Limit : One entry into the Sweepstakes per person is allowed.
Prize (s) :
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 2014 Ford F-150 (maximum MSRP $40,000) and a VIP Ford Championship Weekend Trip for two (2).
VIP Ford Championship Weekend Trip for Two (2):
• Roundtrip air economy class transportation (specific air carrier to be chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion) for two (2) from a major US airport close to winner’s residence to a major US airport close to race location
• Hotel accommodations [one (1) room, standard, double occupancy] for four (4) nights in or around race location during confirmed race weekend dates
• Two (2) Suite tickets to the Ford 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, November 16, 2014
• Opportunity to be part of the Pit Crew for the #2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion
• Meet & Greet with Brad Keselowski, driver of the #2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion
• Grand Prize F-150 presentation at Ford Championship Weekend
• $500.00 VISA Gift Card
Approximate Retail Value: $5,600
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)