Chevy Transform Your Garage Sweepstakes at ChevyTransformYourGarage.com
Eligibility : The Chevy Transform Your Garage Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (U.S.) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of date of entry (“Entrant”).
Promotion Period : The Chevy Transform Your Garage Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/9/09 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 01/15/10 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
How To Enter : To enter the Sweepstakes a participant must visit ChevyTransformYourGarage.com during the Promotion Period, read and accept these Official Rules and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form (“Entry”).
Limit : Limit: One (1) entry per person or email address for the Grand Prize Drawing.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) 2010 Chevrolet vehicles of winner’s choice – ARV based on 2010 Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of a base model with available manufacturer upgrades. Winner has the option of selecting any two (2) 2010 Chevrolet model vehicles (excluding commercial vehicles, Corvette Z06 and Corvette ZR1) whose combined MSRP does not exceed the $120,000 ARV.
Winners : To receive Sweepstakes results (winners list), send an email with the Subject Line “Chevy Transform Your Garage Winner’s List” to WinnersList@emipromo.com. Requests must be received by 1/15/10.Comments (4 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)